Monday, March 16, 2020

Pokemons Revenge Featuring Grumpy Cat for The Cove Event (opens March 17- April 15 )



Shh hey there readers I'm Pikachu .. oh you don't see me I'm peaking out the poke ball so that trainer over there doesn't see me


She thinks she so smart collecting all us pokemon for her amusement but oh wait here's my chance .. Eevee got her distracted ... pounces the trainer and put her in the ball ...


muahahahaha finally victory is ours... I got revenge for all us pokemon.. and she really thought this was a bed  hehe got her fooled good huh haha


I'm coming for you all next.. points and bounces the Pokeball on his hand ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got to catch them all in this gacha
5 commons and one rare bed
Animesh buddy ball to bounce on your hand
wall art 
 pokeball toy
a rug
and three different canvas






No comments:

Post a Comment