Monday, March 16, 2020

never trust the doll Featuring Nach and Slide for The Cove Event (opens March 17- April 15 )


It's Exploration day and my dolly and I are up and about nice and early... So I gave her control of the map and she lost it and said she had it all in her head.. I believed her ....


Hmm, I don't think this is fairy tale land where all looks so happy and umm normal o.o.. Holds her dolly tight.. I'm not scared are you dolly .. gulps ..

 So we decided to stand clear of all the weird floating things .. dolly points behind me and says "ummm is that an eyeball I think he grounded he got a dunce hat on" I try and not look and make a run for it

"Ok safe I think there's no... " looks at the corner and dolly makes a run for it without me

   
"eeekkk wait for me I'm out of here !!!"

Featuring outfit from 

Slide

Kara Gacha/Kara Fatpack
 Prices during the  event : 
         49L a pull for gacha, 
Copy Full Fatpack with all size $499. 
sizes- bebe,td,youth,youth chonk

(SHOES NOT INCLUDED)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dolly from Nach
 Prices during the  event: $75




*you can get these both at the Cove Event LM:http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Scorpion%20Cove/53/201/4000









No comments:

Post a Comment