Monday, January 7, 2019

just had one taste really ..... hick ...@.@ Featuring Junk Food

 
  Dad had some friends over for a guys days. Great food and a variety of beers. My brother Ryu and I was word listening to them talk of the old days and some sport teams we never heard of bet they must have been really ancient. So it was now time to clean up and of course the teens get stuck doing it .. no surprise there. Well Ryu dared me to try one of the beers and then he will after me. So since dad was inside getting more garbage bags I did it and of course who gets busted and gets all the blame .. ME OF COURSE... Like come on do I look that guity. Look at this sweet face. So I ended up with the bad case of the hiccups and half a bottle empty in my hand. Dad carries me off to my room where I am grounded for 3 months. And dear big Bro hiding his beer behind him scot free. I will get revenge hiccup .... @.@

Beer cartons and bottle from Junk Food - Junk Food - Beer Bottles for Saturday Sale
Lm: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rabbit%20Island/175/246/22



5 New Beer Cartons to carry or rez out, animated beers included as wel and friends can click rez version for their own. 75 per pack and all new for Saturday Sale. Please view our ad here and leave us a like if you want! https://www.flickr.com/photos/junkfood/31681180157



No comments:

Post a Comment