Friday, January 18, 2019

Being Sick Sucks got to be cooties >.> Featuring: JunkFood



I'm all sick i bet it's the cooties... I must have gotten it from a boy or maybe from playing with my brothers toys.. cuz  we all know boy stuff is full of the cooties.. all sticky and yuck stuff on them.. So now i got to stay home and no park.. blah.. mommy made me some yummy soap and daddy got me medicine but i got no tissues for this nose it got green worms coming out of it so you see its the cooties.. sniff sniff.. looks up .. aww my big brother got me tissues he so sweet so maybe i didn't get the cooties from him so i just blame his room then :P~~

Featuring Junk Food: Junk Food - Sick Days

Interactive items for when you're feeling under the weather.
Chicken Soup Tray:
Gives animated soup bowl & spoon
Cup of Orange Juice
Saltine Cracker for mouth
Slyquil Bottle:
Gives a cup of cough syrup
Slyquil Capsules:
Gives day or night time relief Capsules
Cough Drop Bag:
Gives Cough drop for mouth
Tissues Box:
Gives 3 animated tissues to wear!
All low land impact and interactive with resize scripts in all items. 

Now at Season's Story



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boys outfit: The Dragon Corner = TDC-TD Baby Tan Planes







No comments:

Post a Comment