Saturday, September 5, 2020

No sleep for me nope - Featuring: Breaux Willow at the Bebe Youth Faire - September 1st to Sept 30th



One of those nights I just don't want to sleep so mommy had a plan to tire me out.
We played padicake and other hand games and mama sang me some songs.



I flew all over the world and off to the moon on mama airplane.
 Vroooooom!!!
 Far away lands to we went. So many things we saw and I pointed to. She had a song for them all.



 Last we went to the living room and I flew again on the mama airplane but this time mama sang softer music. I t was so relaxing and then I didn't fall asleep nope I di... zzzzzzzzzz -.-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Bebe Youth Faire - September 1st to Sept 30th 
LM:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Orlea/60/56/3896

Wearing outfit Outfit:Monster Outfit (Bebe) - Unicorns - Breaux Willow and 
Sizes- Bebe and Bebe Youth

Comes also in - Unicorn, Bears, Cats,  Dinos, Woodland, Frogs, and Sharks

======================================================== 

Sold Separate

Monster Slippers - Breaux Willow

Slippers Colors - Blush, Mint, Moss, Mustard, Navy, Silver and Slate

Sizes - Bebe, Td, Bebe Youth, and Tweenster




 


No comments:

Post a Comment