Thursday, June 25, 2020

Who Needs Water - Featuring EverAfter Poses at the Cove Event



well, I got to babysit again today and so far so good except there was not enough water to fully fill up the pool... maybe I should have never filled up so many water balloons for a game to play later. then it hit me... I tossed all the water balloons I had filled into the pool and when the little girl was dropped off and saw the pool her eyes light up and she was so happy... she took my hand like a Lil boss and walked me over to the pool to play like it was all her idea. I laughed and we played for hours,.. well more like till we popped them all but all well it was a fun day.

Event- The Cove
Event Opening Date: June 17, 2020
Event Closing Date: July 15, 2020

LM:  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Scorpion%20Cove/71/194/4000

Pose -  from: EverAfter Poses - *EA* Beach Brat
tweenster swimsuit- From:  Watson Boutison- {W*B} Sunkiss Starfish Tweenster Swimsuit Boobs




No comments:

Post a Comment