Tuesday, September 17, 2019

poker magic gone wrong Featuring: Mystical Unicorn for the cove experience & event


 

   So I might have gotten grounded today for messing up mommies poker night... I was just so excited for my new wand and turning that pesky noob healer in my game to a gold stardust drink... yea I know that wasn't a great spell either her eyes are still floating in the cup but hey look the drink looks like gold .. I get credit for that at least right...

Featuring: Mystical Unicorn
for the cove experience & event
Shirt - Tweenster Be Cunning
Size: Tweenster

other available -
Tweenster Be Brave
Tweenster Be Wise
Tweenster Be Loyal

Get it at The Cove Event
September 17th-October 31st

LM: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Scorpion%20Cove/215/51/1489
-----------------------------------------------
hair: KUNI / Agatha (Group Gift)
-------------------------------------------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment