Monday, March 4, 2019

make way for the tracker Monster Featuring:THE COVE EVENT - CREDITS IN BLOG



      Working on a farm is tiring.. so i went out  for a bit slipped on my new t-shirt took off to the field to take a little nap. As I was having the best dream I heard a weird sound.. might have been just me hearing myself snoring again.. as I started to dozed AHHH!!!!! ROOOOOOOOOOARRRR!!! Freaking child spawn on a tracker just went right over me... why why did dad have to buy her a mini tracker omg.... i'm never going to walk again my foot my leg omg shes coming back!! o.o
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AT THE COVE EVENT

Tracker:[Killi's] Sit-N-Ride Tractor - Red (available in 3 colors RED,bLUE AND YELLOW)

t-shirt: Little Princess - Tweenster Tee - Tractor Dreaming - Wear me 

TD-Bebe Fitted dress: The Dragons Corner - TDC-baby yellow easter dress





No comments:

Post a Comment